Imperial Reign Developer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial Reign Developer Forum

The Force Is Strong With This One

Creative

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy from the Man in Boots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GenVeers2014
Private
Private

Howdy from the Man in Boots Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from the Man in Boots   Howdy from the Man in Boots I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:18 am

Howdy,
I'm a 19 year old college student from the Republic of Texas. I stumbled upon yall's ModDb page through what I thought was going to be vain google search for a quality Star Wars game that was being produce for higher reasons than to merely pad George Lucas' wallet. After some contemplation, I decided that I'd like to offer this project what little skills I have, in order to contribute to the expedition of its completion. I've got no modding experience but I am a decent editor and have some experience dealing with press releases/news letter type things. If I could be of any service to this endeavor , please let me know.

Veers
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Man in Boots   Howdy from the Man in Boots I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:57 am

Hey, welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Arca2
Developer
Developer
Arca2

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Man in Boots   Howdy from the Man in Boots I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:39 am

Hello, welcome and pleased to meet you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Man in Boots   Howdy from the Man in Boots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy from the Man in Boots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Reign Developer Forum :: Imperial Reign Public Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: