Imperial Reign Developer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial Reign Developer Forum

The Force Is Strong With This One

Creative

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zeridian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Zeridian Empty
PostSubject: Zeridian   Zeridian I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Sup everyone, Zeridian here.

I'm 17. I'm a HS Senior.

Currently I am dual enrolling at South Sumter down here in Florida where I hope to get myself an AS/AA before heading off to UCF to major in Computer Science.

This will be my first large modding project. Previously I modded many games privately and for fun, including SW:EAW and Sins of a Solar Empire. I did not have the motivation nor time to handle anything more serious. May not seem like much but I know my work. I am a certified Web Designer and a much practiced user of photoshop. Also, I am studying C#/C++ with some modeling on the side. A touch of diversity helps, I guess.

Years ago I played this game and thought how awesome a Star Wars theme would go with it. Another one of my motivations for my chosen career I guess, well, recently I have come back and all the tools are now available thanks to the very talented people at Relic and the Relic community. Needless to say, I was overjoyed. Instantly I started coming up with ideas, one in specific standing out.

Once we get this show on the road, it's gonna be great guys. Looking forward to working with ya.

Keep it real,
[- Zeridian -]
Back to top Go down
https://imperialreign.darkbb.com

Zeridian
Page 1 of 1