Imperial Reign Developer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial Reign Developer Forum

The Force Is Strong With This One

Creative

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me, Myself, and I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johann
Private
Private

Me, Myself, and I Empty
PostSubject: Me, Myself, and I   Me, Myself, and I I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:02 am

So.. I actually saw these forums a little while back from the topic on ModDb. Somehow I never got around to actually making an account here 'till I saw it hit the relicnews boards. And here I am.

I just want to say that I'm pumped by the idea of this mod. I had always thought that, out of all the various sci-fi series I'd seen, Star Wars would make the best addition to the CoH armoury of mods. I'd had my own ideas on what would be great for one, but I have to say that your own units/upgrades/vehicles will probably be better than I could hope for.

Sadly, though, I have no skills to really contribute. But, either way, I just thought I'd become another forum-lurker, if only to watch the progress over time as the mod takes shape and grows. Seriously though, great idea and all.

And hello. Real name is Kyle, aged eighteen this December. Suck at all but writing, and even that is only rudimentary. Nice to be here and, once more for good measure, I love the mod.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Me, Myself, and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and I   Me, Myself, and I I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:14 am

Welcome dude, glad you like it Very Happy.

Same feelings here man, I couldn't think of anything more suited or in dire need of bringing to over to CoH.
Back to top Go down
https://imperialreign.darkbb.com

Me, Myself, and I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Reign Developer Forum :: Imperial Reign Public Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: