Imperial Reign Developer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial Reign Developer Forum

The Force Is Strong With This One

Creative

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hello All. I'm New.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
181st Tie Pilot
Private
Private
181st Tie Pilot

Hello All. I'm New. Empty
PostSubject: Hello All. I'm New.   Hello All. I'm New. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Hi guys. I noticed your mod on ModDB, and saw that you are in need of some help. I'll be honest, I have no modding experience. But I do have some writing experience. If you still need someone with that kind of experience, and you are interested or think I might be able to help, please let me know, otherwise, sorry to waste your time and good luck. I hope this mod turns out great.
Back to top Go down
WelshManDan
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Hello All. I'm New.   Hello All. I'm New. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:23 am

Welcome to the forums, im sure Zeridian will be in contact with you about a possible position on the team, and I wish you good luck for such a position if we are in need of one.
Back to top Go down
181st Tie Pilot
Private
Private
181st Tie Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Hello All. I'm New.   Hello All. I'm New. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Thanks. I'm a little hopeful but I don't expect much. Regardless I can't wait to see this mod get finished.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello All. I'm New.   Hello All. I'm New. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:44 pm

As of now, we got enough writers. Sorry :/ and no worries. Glad to have you here Smile.

https://imperialreign.darkbb.com
181st Tie Pilot
Private
Private
181st Tie Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Hello All. I'm New.   Hello All. I'm New. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Oh. Darn. That was like the one thing I could do well. Well I snooze I lose. If you need a back up let me know.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello All. I'm New.   Hello All. I'm New. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:06 am

Will do Smile

https://imperialreign.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello All. I'm New.   Hello All. I'm New. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello All. I'm New.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Reign Developer Forum :: Imperial Reign Public Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: