Imperial Reign Developer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial Reign Developer Forum

The Force Is Strong With This One

Creative

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wesistance aka west

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wesistance
Private
Private
wesistance

wesistance aka west Empty
PostSubject: wesistance aka west   wesistance aka west I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:48 am

>>Concept Artist
>>Graphic Artist
>>Levels (landscape) Artist

hey, i'am a HS Junior whos interested in visual arts and although not as much as when i was younger a star wars fan. most of my skills would have to consist of some platform to work my pieces on, being digital a photoshop canvas. I used to do some small self digital work on photoshop playing around and the images below consist of a digital painting of 2 pears i did (recently) and then a REALLY old kickass inspired image i did maybe two or so years ago (never finished it[blending/contrasts/etc]/my technique changed). Either to do concept art or logo, signatures, whatnot id love the challenge to create something. Id love to join the team to help influence you guys to keep you inspired into continuing this mod and not falling like many mods i followed previously. If you have something specific for me to work on ill get straight to it. Heard about this mod when i was looking through company of heroes mods and i saw this one and became interested in the idea of it.

wesistance aka west Pear---WIP-2

wesistance aka west KickAss

Back to top Go down
WelshManDan
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: wesistance aka west   wesistance aka west I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:28 am

Welcome Smile

I notice you have an awesome Avatar, is this work by yourself/nothing copyrighted on it? or is it just from the net?
Back to top Go down
wesistance
Private
Private
wesistance

PostSubject: Re: wesistance aka west   wesistance aka west I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:04 am

i found that off the net, big fan of wedge antilles... i could try to do something similar with my own flavor
Back to top Go down
WelshManDan
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: wesistance aka west   wesistance aka west I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:52 am

Ah no problem, was only wondering as it looks quite cool for the background of a Rebel Air Force doctrine, or something like that Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wesistance aka west   wesistance aka west I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wesistance aka west
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Reign Developer Forum :: The Dev House :: Developer Introductions-
Jump to: