Imperial Reign Developer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial Reign Developer Forum

The Force Is Strong With This One

Creative

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Howdy from the Man in Boots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GenVeers2014
Private
Private

Howdy from the Man in Boots Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from the Man in Boots   Howdy from the Man in Boots I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:18 am

Howdy,
I'm a 19 year old college student from the Republic of Texas. I stumbled upon yall's ModDb page through what I thought was going to be vain google search for a quality Star Wars game that was being produce for higher reasons than to merely pad George Lucas' wallet. After some contemplation, I decided that I'd like to offer this project what little skills I have, in order to contribute to the expedition of its completion. I've got no modding experience but I am a decent editor and have some experience dealing with press releases/news letter type things. If I could be of any service to this endeavor , please let me know.

Veers
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Man in Boots   Howdy from the Man in Boots I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:57 am

Hey, welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Arca2
Developer
Developer
Arca2

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Man in Boots   Howdy from the Man in Boots I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:39 am

Hello, welcome and pleased to meet you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from the Man in Boots   Howdy from the Man in Boots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy from the Man in Boots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Reign Developer Forum :: Imperial Reign Public Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: