I have to do this. Eventually (well, hopefully) the forum will grow pretty large. We all know there are people out there who like to make trouble, so this is a legality and must be addressed.
Note: Rules of conduct apply to posting and all profile fields of your user account, including, but not limited to username, user title, web site, avatar, signature, location, or any other informational field that is available for edit in your personal profile.
While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, developers, or moderators (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post or link to any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, and sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
So here's the deal guys --
1. Flaming : Do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.
2. Trolling: Do not come to this site with the purpose of starting a dispute.
3. Spamming: You will be warned, if you do not comply you will be given a temporary ban, and so forth...
4. Offensive Posts, Links or Images: Do not use racial, ethnic, or other slurs, or post of any other offensive material.
5. Spam Advertising: Please, I don't want your $0.99 shoes from ihazshoes.org. Do not spam us with this, that is cause for an immediate temporary ban. If it continues, you will be permanently banned.
6. No Disclosure of Personal Information: Do not disclose any other member's email, real name, address, phone number, IP address, or other personal information.
7. Duplicate Posts: Check the first 2 pages of the board before posting and make sure someone has not already done a post similar to yours. Duplicate or similar threads are subject to being merged or closed at the discretion of the moderator.
8. Attacking/Disobeying the Moderators: Just don't. If you do I/They will
and try to address your concerns. If you are beyond reason, you will be given a warning. If you still don't listen, you will be banned.
9. Discussion of Illegal Drugs: Discussion of illegal drugs should be kept within academic or newsworthy limits only. "How to" discussions and "I'm so stoned" posts may result in repercussions ranging from a warning to immediate and permanent banning, depending on previous history, context of post and nature/content of post.
These rules are subject to change. We reserve the right to remove, edit or move posts at our discretion.
[- Zeridian -]