Imperial Reign Developer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial Reign Developer Forum

The Force Is Strong With This One

Creative

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Units/Vehicles Suggestions Thread

Go down 
+9
jeff the mighty
GzaDrunkGenius
stormtrooperge
Jango34
TheReaper
Nomad
Darthdraxcon
Arca2
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jeff the mighty
Private
Private

Official Units/Vehicles Suggestions Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Units/Vehicles Suggestions Thread   Official Units/Vehicles Suggestions Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:12 am

JustDoIt8

the ion cannons an emp not an artilery piece so i doubt it will be as important as your trying to say, however the concept of an emp strike does bring up some cool gameplay idears. maybe a mass imobilisation of vehicals with no damage to infantry.

On another note are there any plans to include dark troopers in this mod, caus i think that'd be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTemplar
Admin
Admin
ToxicTemplar

PostSubject: Re: Official Units/Vehicles Suggestions Thread   Official Units/Vehicles Suggestions Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:16 am

That's a yes for dark troopers. One per squad, probably Phase II or an improved (custom) Phase II model, though it's still not sure.
Back to top Go down
ALECOS
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Official Units/Vehicles Suggestions Thread   Official Units/Vehicles Suggestions Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 am

Okay well i NEED this out because im soo frustrated with games like empire at war making stormtroopers bad. i say with this game you make your basic infantry for the empire the imperial army soldier kinda like the militia for the PLA in modern combat or volks in vanilla, really lackluster but high numbers, then make the stormtroopers a more elite troop choice like better army and better then rebel troopers but like balance it with the E-11 shorter range but higher rate of fire and damage, and smaller squad count, with units like 501st as said before as doctrinal ability as a off map support squad of like 3 or something, generally along the lines of at least keeping the stormtroopers powerful while not overpowered and have weak imperial army soldiers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Units/Vehicles Suggestions Thread   Official Units/Vehicles Suggestions Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Units/Vehicles Suggestions Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Reign Developer Forum :: Imperial Reign Public Discussion :: Imperial Reign Mod Discussion-
Jump to: